In this issue:
- We Need Your Vote!
- NY AG Rewrites the Rules for Cause Marketers
- Sherf Decision Invalidates CA Law Prohibiting Class Action Waivers
- With Advertising Liability, the Buck Does Not Stop
- Ninth Circuit Disconnects Best Buy’s “Dual Use” Robocall Argument
- Update on Legal, Regulatory Developments in Lead Generation Advertising
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "NY AG Rewrites the Rules for Cause Marketers"
On October 18, the New York Attorney General (“NY AG”) released a much-anticipated follow-up to its “Pink Ribbon” cause-marketing initiative. The NY AG’s office has often helped set enforcement trends nationwide and this recent guidance, which has far-reaching effects for both charities and companies engaged in cause marketing, will likely be no exception....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.