In this issue:
- Put Venable’s Knowledge at Your Fingertips
- Think Marketers Aren’t Responsible for Affiliates? Think Again
- New York AG Unplugs Fake Online Reviews
- NAD Serves up Decision on Whole Grain and Fiber Claims
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: NAD Serves up Decision on Whole Grain and Fiber Claims:
Few things will land an advertising claim before the National Advertising Division (NAD) faster than tapping into a hot industry trend, write Venable partners Amy Ralph Mudge and Randal M. Shaheen in a recent post to Venable’s advertising law blog. Take, for example, Barilla's recent challenge to “whole grain” and “fiber” advertising claims Ronzoni made for its Healthy Harvest pasta.
Please see full newsletter below fo more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.