In this issue;
- Commercial Email Advertisements Using Both Proxy/Privately Registered Domains and Generic "From" Lines Deemed Unlawful
- FTC’s Do-Not-Call Report Holds Important Guidance for Marketers
- NAD Rules MSRP Must Equal Average Retail Price
- Events of January Draw Attention to Piracy and Counterfeiting
- FTC Cracks Down on Deceptive Car Dealer Ads
- Upcoming Events
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.