• Third consecutive strong payrolls report in February
• Consumer confidence on the rise despite higher gasoline prices
• Greece reaches a landmark agreement with private creditors
• Markets continue on a bullish path
• Despite positive developments, recovery remains tentative and subject to considerable downside risks
• Over the next few months, the greatest threat is geopolitical—the ongoing nuclear crisis with Iran
An Economy on the Move: The continued flow of positive data releases is underscoring a burgeoning recovery. This is reflected in the upward revision of the estimate for 4Q11 economic growth from 2.8% to 3.0% (annualized). This change reflects an upward revision in personal consumption expenditures and non-residential fixed investment, as well as a lower trade deficit.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Finance & Banking Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© The Law Offices of Marc J. Lane, a Professional Corporation | Attorney Advertising