• The US economy ends the year in healthier shape
• With a good payrolls report in December, the economy created 1.6 million jobs in 2011
• The euro slumps in response to the bleak eurozone conditions
• Geopolitical factors push oil prices over $100/barrel
• US economic growth in 2012 expected at an anemic 2-2.5%
• No gain for the S&P500 over the past year in choppy markets
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.