• The US economy ends the year in healthier shape
• With a good payrolls report in December, the economy created 1.6 million jobs in 2011
• The euro slumps in response to the bleak eurozone conditions
• Geopolitical factors push oil prices over $100/barrel
• US economic growth in 2012 expected at an anemic 2-2.5%
• No gain for the S&P500 over the past year in choppy markets
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Finance & Banking Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© The Law Offices of Marc J. Lane, a Professional Corporation | Attorney Advertising