In This Report:
- I. SHPDA Administrative Report
- A. For Informational Purposes Only
- II. Certificate of Need Program
- A. Reconsideration on Home Health Batched Applications
- B. AL2014-017, Noble Manor, LLC, Troy, AL
- C. 2014-020, American Autism & Rehabilitation
- D. Cost Overrun
- E. Contested Case, Batched Applications
- III. Reviewability Determinations and Pending Reviewability Determinations
- A. Reviewability Determinations
- B. Pending Reviewability Determinations
- Excerpt from A. For Informational Purposes Only:
The project described below was on the CON Review Board agenda for informational purposes only. No vote was required because, “the recommended order of the Administrative Law Judge becomes the final order of the Agency when no exceptions have been filed.” No exceptions were filed. The project was approved with a stipulation.
Please see Full Report below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.