In This Report:
- I. Certificate of Need program
- A. AL2013-060, Bio-Medical Applications of Alabama, Inc., d/b/a Fresenius Medical Care Foley, Foley, AL
- B. AL2013-061, Renal Treatment Centers-Southeast, LP, d/b/a Jewel Dialysis, Bessemer, AL.
- C. AL2013-062, Flor Dialysis, LLC, d/b/a Steel City Dialysis Birmingham, AL.
- D. AL2013-063, RAI Care Centers of Alabama, LLC, Jacksonville, AL
- E. AL2013-064, DCI Evergreen, Evergreen, AL.
- F. AL2013-065, DCI Mitylene Park, Montgomery, AL
- G. AL2013-066, Village at Cook Springs, LLC, Pell City, AL
- H. AL2013-067, Renal Treatment Centers-Southeast, LP, d/b/a North Jefferson Dialysis, Birmingham, AL
- I. AL2013-068, Jackson Hospital and Clinic, Inc., Montgomery, AL
- II. Reviewability Determinations and Pending Reviewability Determinations
- Excerpt from AL2013-060, Bio-Medical Applications of Alabama, Inc., d/b/a Fresenius Medical Care Foley, Foley, AL:
Proposes to expand by adding an additional six hemodialysis stations to the existing facility consisting of nine hemodialysis stations and one isolation station. Opposition: None
Please see full Report below for more information.