In this Update:
- I. Public Hearings for Rules
- A. 410-2-2-.08 Influenza
- B. 410-2-3-.01 Hospice Services
- II. State Health Plan Adjustment Applications
- A. Consideration of Chilton County Healthcare Authority’s State Health Plan Adjustment Application seeking to adjust Section 410-2-4-.02 of the Alabama State Health Plan to add 21 acute care beds in Chilton County inventory
- B. Consideration of Strategic Behavioral Health’s State Health Plan Adjustment Application seeking to adjust Section 410-2-4-.10 of the Alabama State Health Plan to add 72 inpatient psychiatric beds to be located in Mobile County, Alabama
- III. Proposed Moratorium
- Excerpt from 410-2-3-.01 Hospice Services:
The SHCC voted to approve a rule extending the moratorium on the issuance of certificates of need (CON) for in-home hospice services to allow the State Health Planning & Development Agency (SHPDA) to evaluate data relating to the need for services throughout Alabama.
Please see full Update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Adjustment Applications, Hospice, Moratorium, State Health Plans
Published In: Health Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP | Attorney Advertising