In this Update:
- I. Public Hearings for Rules
- A. 410-2-2-.08 Influenza
- B. 410-2-3-.01 Hospice Services
- II. State Health Plan Adjustment Applications
- A. Consideration of Chilton County Healthcare Authority’s State Health Plan Adjustment Application seeking to adjust Section 410-2-4-.02 of the Alabama State Health Plan to add 21 acute care beds in Chilton County inventory
- B. Consideration of Strategic Behavioral Health’s State Health Plan Adjustment Application seeking to adjust Section 410-2-4-.10 of the Alabama State Health Plan to add 72 inpatient psychiatric beds to be located in Mobile County, Alabama
- III. Proposed Moratorium
- Excerpt from 410-2-3-.01 Hospice Services:
The SHCC voted to approve a rule extending the moratorium on the issuance of certificates of need (CON) for in-home hospice services to allow the State Health Planning & Development Agency (SHPDA) to evaluate data relating to the need for services throughout Alabama.
Please see full Update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.