In This Issue:
- New Legislation Public and Private Employers
- Wage and Hour Law
- Disability, Discrimination and Medical Leaves
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- Religion in the Workplace
- Update: Public Agency Case Studies
- Excerpt from New Legislation Public and Private Employers:
AB 11 - Expands Leave Rights -
- Requires employers with 50 or more employees to:
- Grant 14 days per year leave
- Reserve Peace Officers and Emergency Rescue Personnel (expanded from Volunteer Firefighters)
- Expanded to include time for fire, law enforcement or emergency rescue training
Please see full presentation below for more information and/or Listen to the webinar recording: https://bbklaw.webex.com/bbklaw/lsr.php AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=7912127&rKey=38d516fd1dd7fcb7.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.