In this Issue:
- Indian Arbitration: Recent Trends
- News from around the World
- World Investment Treaty Arbitration Update
- International Arbitration in Chile—2004 and Beyond
- Thailand Loses U.S. Appeal of Confirmation of UNCITRAL Award and Challenge to Arbitrability
- Important UK Privy Council Decision on Enforcement Against State-Owned Entities
- Saudi Arabia Introduces a New Arbitration Law
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo Joins OHADA and its Arbitration Mechanisms
- Developments at CIETAC – The New Arbitration Rules 2012 and the Rift with the Shanghai and Shenzhen Sub-Commissions
- The Revised 2012 Swiss Rules
- 'Asymmetric' Dispute Resolution Clauses: A Recent Russian Decision
- New York Courts Offer Further Support for Parties to International Arbitrations
- New Arbitration Rules in Poland: Lewiatan Court of Arbitration
- Pioneering Deep Sea Mining Project Heads to Arbitration Signalling a New Type of Extractive Sector Dispute
- What’s Done is Done – Or is it? Res Judicata in Domestic and International Arbitrations in the context of Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Investment Treaty Arbitration in Africa: Summary Overview
Please see full alert below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.