Welcome to the Autumn 2012 edition of In Site. This edition covers the following topics:
- the decision in Trustees of Ampleforth Abbey Trust v Turner & Townsend Project Management Ltd on the liability of project managers;
- the incorporation of standard terms and the decision in Allen Fabrications Limited v ASD Limited on the incorporation of limitation and exclusion clauses;
- case update: adjudicators’ decisions – severability and set-off;
- London 2012: CDM health check;
- the decision in Ampurius NU Homes Holdings Ltd v Telford Homes (Creekside) Ltd on due diligence and reasonable endeavours;
- recent corporate manslaughter convictions; and
- publication of new RIBA appointments;
Please see full alert below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.