In This Issue:
- Fed Governor Seeks to Regulate Banks Beyond Dodd-Frank
- Small Banks Worry of "Walmartization" from Dodd-Frank Act
- FDIC Passes Appraisal Standards for Higher-Risk Mortgages
- Community Banks Likely to Benefit from New CFPB Mortgage Rules
- Small Businesses Find Peer-to-Peer Lending More Appealing
- Banks Turn to NSA to Protect Computer Systems from Attacks
- Excerpt from Fed Governor Seeks to Regulate Banks Beyond Dodd-Frank:
Federal Reserve Governor Daniel Tarullo is pushing an agenda to regulate banks beyond the restraints in the Dodd-Frank Act, including making them fund more of their assets using long-term borrowing.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.