In This Issue:
- 70 Countries Agree to Share Bank Information in Tax Evasion Probe
- Financial Industry Pushes Back Against Proposed ERISA Requirements
- Federal Reserve Proposes Tougher Stress Tests for Banks
- Regulators Sued by Payday Lenders Over Operation Choke Point
- Excerpt from 70 Countries Agree to Share Bank Information in Tax Evasion Probe:
Nearly 70 countries have agreed to share information from their banks as part of a U.S. law that targets Americans hiding assets overseas. Participating countries include the world's financial giants, as well as many places where Americans have traditionally hid assets, including Switzerland, the Cayman Islands and the Bahamas.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.