In this Issue:
- FASB Proposes Granting Banks Flexibility to Value Financial Assets
- Committee Urges Easing of Basel Rules on Small Banks, Insurers
- Banks' College Campus Marketing Efforts Probed by CFPB
- CFPB Announces Plans to Guide Mortgage Industry Compliance
- CFPB Warns Mortgage Servicers to Protect Clients During Transfers
- Big Banks Analyze Customer Behavior Using Big Data
- Excerpt from FASB Proposes Granting Banks Flexibility to Value Financial Assets:
The board that sets American accounting rules moved to substantially reduce the useof market values in financial statements. The move, if adopted, would give banks morefreedom to value financial assets as they deem appropriate.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.