In This Issue:
- Additional Stress Testing Guidance for Community Banks Unveiled
- Student Borrowers' Complaints Similar to Mortgage Borrowers
- Lenders Could See Stronger Protections for CFPB Mortgage Rules
- Bank Groups Ask for More Time to Comply with Money-Transfer Rule
- Regulators Working to Help Community Banks Weather Capital Rules
- Banks Looking for New Ways to Monitor Risky Behavior
- CFPB Gets Tough on Credit Card Companies' Deceptive Marketing
- High Court Considers Government Liability in Credit Card Law
- Wal-Mart Introduces Prepaid Amex Cards to Compete with Banks
- Excerpt from Additional Stress Testing Guidance for Community Banks Unveiled:
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency released additional stress testing guidance for community banks with assets of $10 billion or less as they assess risk in their loan portfolios. The guidance provides additional clarity around the expectations for community banks and provides an example of a simple stress test framework to consider.
Please see full E-Note below for more information
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.