In This Issue:
- NCUA Drafts Rule Subjecting Big Credit Unions to Stress Tests Report Finds FDIC Has Filed as Least 32 D&O Lawsuits This Year
- CFPB Cracks Down on "Furnishers" Giving Credit Report Information
- CFPB Begins Writing Debt Collection Agency Regulations
- Cordray Says Mortgage Lenders Prepared for New Rules
- CFPB Says Employers Can't Require Workers to Use Payroll Cards
- Excerpt from NCUA Drafts Rule Subjecting Big Credit Unions to Stress Tests Report Finds FDIC Has Filed as Least 32 D&O Lawsuits This Year:
Big credit unions may soon join megabanks in undergoing annual examinations of theirability to survive a downturn, a step that could force financial cooperatives to raise feesor pay less in interest to their members. The National Credit Union Administration said itis drafting a rule to subject credit unions with more than $10 billion in assets to stresstests, which would determine whether the institutions have adequate capital to withstand economic shocks.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.