Battered Spouses


Are you a foreign citizen being abused by a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident while living in the U.S.?

Do you need to get away from this abuser without their knowledge?

If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, then you might be eligible for the battered spouse, children or parents immigrant visa.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.