In This Issue:
- Top Issues and Considerations
- Shale Industry Moves
- Ohio Shale Infrastructure
- School Districts
- Excerpt from School Districts:
• Stark State College trustees approved plans for a $1.3-million shale drilling training lab to train O&G workers. The indoor-outdoor facility is expected to be ready by the fall 2014. The parcel was purchased for $179,900.
• Switzerland of Ohio Local Schools received more than $1 million so far from Marcellus and Utica drilling deals. The school signed leases with Paloma, Gulfport and Eclipse.
• Researchers from West Virginia University and Ohio State University were awarded a National Science Foundation grant to study the microbial biodiversity found in deep underground shale formations. Ohio State's share of the award, $1.65 million, will examine microbial life and function in kilometer-deep black shale.
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Fracking, Natural Gas, Oil & Gas, Shale Gas
Published In: Energy & Utilities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Benesch Law | Attorney Advertising