In This Issue:
- Top Issues and Considerations
- Shale Industry Moves
- Ohio Shale Infrastructure
- School Districts
- Excerpt from School Districts:
• Stark State College trustees approved plans for a $1.3-million shale drilling training lab to train O&G workers. The indoor-outdoor facility is expected to be ready by the fall 2014. The parcel was purchased for $179,900.
• Switzerland of Ohio Local Schools received more than $1 million so far from Marcellus and Utica drilling deals. The school signed leases with Paloma, Gulfport and Eclipse.
• Researchers from West Virginia University and Ohio State University were awarded a National Science Foundation grant to study the microbial biodiversity found in deep underground shale formations. Ohio State's share of the award, $1.65 million, will examine microbial life and function in kilometer-deep black shale.
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.