In This Presentation:
- DEFENDING AGAINST WORKERS’ COMPENSATION RETALIATION CLAIMS
- EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT CLASSIFICATION ISSUES UNDER FLSA
- AGE DISCRIMINATION OVERVIEW
- THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY IN EMPLOYEE HANDBOOKS
- RECENT CASE LAW UPDATE
- Excerpt from DEFENDING AGAINST WORKERS’ COMPENSATION RETALIATION CLAIMS:
Workers’ Compensation Retaliation Claims Fla. Stat. §440.205:
– Protects employees from retaliation when they file a valid claim for workers’ compensation benefits
– Does not mean employee even has to be awarded comp benefits to have a valid retaliation claim..
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.