In this issue:
* Decoding E-Discovery: 7 Things to Know about E-Discovery
* Second Circuit Affirms the Grant of a Preliminary Injunction on Non-Compete Agreement
* Rules of the New York Court of Appeals for the Registration of In-House Counsel
* E-discovery Update Regarding Litigation Holds
* Use of Receiver and Referees to Obtain Control Over Judgment Debtor’s Assets
* Confidentiality Agreements and Corporate Counsel
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.