In this issue:
- CFPB Issues Affinity Credit Card Report to Congress: How Nonprofits Can Minimize Their Legal and Tax Risk
- FCPA Guidance: Déjà Vu All Over Again
- Federal Ban on Government Contractor Political Contributions Upheld
- Government Contractors Face Growing Risks from Laws Regulating Political Contributions
- Advertising News & Analysis
November 8, 2012 Edition
November 15, 2012 Edition
November 29, 2012 Edition
- IP Buzz - November 2012
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "FCPA Guidance: Déjà Vu All Over Again"
On November 14, 2012, the long-awaited U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission Foreign Corrupt Practices Act guidance was released. Styled “A Resource Guide to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act,” this 120-page document represents DOJ’s and the SEC’s effort to answer critics of the Act and to clarify their interpretation of key provisions of the Act and the principles guiding their enforcement efforts.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.