In this issue:
- Could Your Affiliate’s Activities Subject Your Company to the New Iran Reporting Requirements?
- New York Attorney General Proposes New Rules Requiring Nonprofits Funding Political Communications to Disclose Donors
- Record Civil False Claims Act Recoveries Point to Increased Whistleblower Cases in 2013
- Second Circuit Rules Off-Label Marketing is Protected by First Amendment
- Understanding New Restrictions on Advertising GI Bill Benefits
- Advertising News & Analysis
December 6, 2012 Edition
December 13, 2012 Edition
- IP Buzz - December 2012
- Upcoming Events
- Honors and Awards
An excerpt from "Could Your Affiliate’s Activities Subject Your Company to the New Iran Reporting Requirements?"
The Securities and Exchange Commission has issued guidance on the new requirement that all companies with stock traded on U.S. exchanges, whether U.S. or foreign, publicly disclose certain of their affiliates’ activities involving Iran.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.