In this issue:
- CFPB's Office of Enforcement Issues a Bulletin
- Court Rules Government Cannot Make "Extortionate Demands" on Persons Seeking Land-Use Permits
- DOD Issues Proposed Regulations on the Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
- Executive Order Targets New Sectors of Iranian Economy for Sanctions
- Advertising News & Analysis
June 13, 2013 Edition -
June 20, 2013 Edition -
June 27, 2013 Edition -
- IP Buzz - June 2013
- Upcoming Events
- Honors and Awards
- Excerpt from: CFPB's Office of Enforcement Issues a Bulletin
On June 25, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Office of Enforcement issued a bulletin outlining four factors that comprise what the Bureau calls “responsible business conduct,” and noting that these factors might favorably influence the Bureau when it exercises its enforcement jurisdiction.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: CFPB, Counterfeiting, DOD, Iran Sanctions, Land Developers, Permits
Published In: General Business Updates, Constitutional Law Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, International Trade Updates, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising