In this issue:
- Nonprofit Retirement Plan Fee Disclosure – Action Needed
- What You Need to Know Regarding the New Maryland Income Tax Credit for Security Clearance Costs & Construction of SCIFs
- ACOs, Clinical Integration and Managing Antitrust Risk
- Class Action Complaint Alleging Invitation to Collude on Truck Rental Prices Upheld in First Circuit
- Changes to the SBIR Program Offer More Opportunities and Challenges for Small Business Contractors
- SBA Issues Proposed Rule Aimed at Increasing Small Business Contracting Opportunities
- U.S. Suspends Restrictions on Investment and Exports of Financial Services to Burma
- IP Buzz - May 2012
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "U.S. Suspends Restrictions on Investment and Exports of Financial Services to Burma"
U.S. businesses will soon be able to invest in Burma and provide financial services for the first time since the United States implemented sanctions against the country fifteen years ago. Secretary of State Clinton announced the United States’ “suspension” of the sanctions program during a joint press conference with Burmese Foreign Minister, Wunna Maung Lwin, in Washington on May 17, 2012.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.