In this issue:
- Executive Order Opens Consultative Processes to Draft Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure
- Maryland Cybersecurity-Related Legislative Developments
- NIST Seeking Comments on Revised Standards for FISMA Compliance
- CFPB Initiative to Promote Student Loan Payment Plans
- FY 2013 NDAA Provides DCAA With Greater Internal Audit Report Access: Is Your Company Prepared?
- FMC Proposes Permitting Foreign-Based NVOCCs to Use Negotiated Rate Agreements
- EPA Proposes New Controls for Chemicals Used in Petroleum Refining: Will They Affect Your Operations?
- Southern District of New York Ruling May Present Challenges for FCPA Defendants
- The Antitrust Implications of Non-Compete Agreements
- The Supreme Court’s Decision in Amgen Reshapes the Securities Class Certification Battlefield
- Advertising News & Analysis
..February 7, 2013 Edition
..February 14, 2013 Edition
..February 21, 2013 Edition
- IP Buzz - February 2013
- Upcoming Events
- An excerpt from "Southern District of New York Ruling May Present Challenges for FCPA Defendants"
A recent ruling in the Southern District of New York rejected two defenses in a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) case, resulting in an interpretation of the law that could have damaging consequences for defendants who are foreign nationals.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.