In this issue:
- Does the SEC Like Social Media? Understanding the Application of Regulation FD to Social Media
- NIST Holds First Workshop on Executive Order Cybersecurity Framework
- Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act
- Association Health Plans and Health Care Reform: A Trap for the Unwary
- EPA Finalizes Vessel General Permit
- EPA Revises Effluent Guidelines and Standards for Construction and Development
- Federal Grant & Contract News for Nonprofits - April 2013
- Federal Maritime Commission Announces New Chairman Cordero
- IP Buzz - April 2013
- Advertising News & Analysis
- April 11, 2013
- April 18, 2013
- April 25, 2013
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: EPA Finalizes Vessel General Permit
The EPA issued a final National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of a Vessel. The Vessel General Permit provides the practices and procedures for vessels to comply with NPDES requirements.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.