In this issue:
- SEC Releases Guidance on Shareholder Proposals
- Health Care Reform: Large Employers and the New Health Insurance Exchanges
- Private Exchanges: You Have Questions, We Have Answers
- Time to Check the Entity List: Eleven U.S. and Russian Companies and Individuals Charged in Illegal Export Scheme and 165 Added to BIS’ Entity List
- 2013 Dollar Limits on Compensation and Benefits
- Advertising News & Analysis
..October 4, 2012 Edition
..October 18, 2012 Edition
..October 25, 2012 Edition
- IP Buzz - October 2012
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "Private Exchanges: You Have Questions, We Have Answers"
Private health insurance exchanges or “private exchanges” have been a hot topic of discussion over the past year. But what is a private exchange? At its core, a private exchange is a private business – typically operated by brokers, benefits consultants, or insurers – that sells health insurance (both fully insured and self-insured) to consumers through an online product.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.