In This Issue:
- Clery Act Update and the Campus SaVE Act
- The National Labor Relations Board’s Jurisdiction Over Religious Colleges and Universities
- New York State Creates New Growth Opportunities for Educational Institutions Through the START-UP NY Program
- New York Public School Districts Not Subject to Division of Human Rights Jurisdiction
- False Claims Act and Education Funds Lost to Fraud
- IRS Report Scrutinizes Unrelated Business Income Reporting by Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Compliance with FERPA: The Debate Between Students’ & Parents’ Rights
- Collection of Student Loans: Update on Interpretations of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Violation
- Excerpt from Clery Act Update and the Campus SaVE Act:
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (commonly referred to as the “Clery Act”), 20 U.S.C. § 1092(f), was named after a 19-year old freshman at Lehigh University who was raped and murdered in her campus dorm....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.