Can I Get My Probation Period Adjusted in Arizona?


The short answer to that question is yes, you can get the period of your probation adjusted in Arizona. However, there are some guidelines described by ARS 13-924, which states that “the court may adjust the period of a . . . supervised probation on the recommendation of an adult probation officer for earned time credit.”

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

Published In: Criminal Law Updates

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Jeremy Geigle, Jackson White PC | Attorney Advertising

Don't miss a thing! Build a custom news brief:

Read fresh new writing on compliance, cybersecurity, Dodd-Frank, whistleblowers, social media, hiring & firing, patent reform, the NLRB, Obamacare, the SEC…

…or whatever matters the most to you. Follow authors, firms, and topics on JD Supra.

Create your news brief now - it's free and easy »


Jeremy Geigle
Jackson White PC

Jeremy Geigle is a shareholder at JacksonWhite who joined the firm in 2005. Jeremy practices in the... View Profile »

Follow Jackson White PC:

Reporters on Deadline