Can my ex-spouse see our children if he/she does not pay the court ordered child support?

Phoenix business law firm Jaburg Wilk's family law and criminal defense attorney Jason B. Castle talks about why a person has to allow their ex-husband or ex-wife to see the children even though they are not paying child support. He also talks about whether you can record you and your ex-spouse's phone conversations. For more information visit

Embed Video


Topics:  Child Custody, Child Support, Child Visitation, Divorce

Published In: Family Law Updates

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Jaburg Wilk | Attorney Advertising