In This Presentation:
- Important Players
- Underlying Lawsuit
- Procedural Pre-Class Certification
- Class Certification Issues
- Aftermath and Trial
- Recent Developments
- Excerpt of Underlying Lawsuit:
- Defendants (including EA Sports, CLC, and NCAA) conspired to restrain trade by prohibiting student-athletes from entering into group licensing agreements for the use of their names, likenesses, and images ?
- “Price fixing to zero” ?
- Restrains student-athlete Division I college education market & market for acquisition of licensing rights
Please see full Presentation below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.