In this issue:
- Foreclosures in New Jersey
- Substantive Rights' Not Assignable, Intercreditor Voting Rights Assignment Nullified
- Offshore Bankruptcy-Remote Entity is Not Bankruptcy-Proof; Trust Indenture Voting
- Requirement Overridden in Involuntary Bankruptcy Case
- Delaware Supreme Court Holds Creditors of Insolvent LLCs Do Not Have Derivative Standing
- Successor Liability - Does it Survive a Section 363(f) Sale?
- Free-and-Clear Asset Sales Price Must Exceed Outstanding Debt to Satisfy Section 363(f)(3)
- Court Finds Indirect Upstream Owner Exercised De Facto Control, Warrants Liability for WARN Act Notice Violation
- Creation of Artificially Impaired Class to Approve Cram-Down Plan is Not Per Se Impermissible
- Tenth Circuit Holds Automatic Stay Applies to Debtor's Appeal of Pre-Petition Action Against It, Joining Most Other Circuits
- Corporate Synergy Among Related Debtors Key to Finding Conferral of Economic Benefit in Fraudulent Transfer Action
- Federal Courts Jurisdiction and Venue Clarification Act of 2011
- Counsel's Corner: News From Reed Smith
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.