Summarizes all major developments in Canadian competition law over the last year, including:
* Can indirect purchasers sue for price-fixing losses?
* Bell Canada hidden fees
* Business directory scams.
* Fines for price-fixing cartels - Domfoam, Valle, Kason, Component Hardware, and others.
* Competition Bureau challenge to Air Canada - United joint venture.
* Mergers - Google-Motorola; Canadian Tire-Forzani; Bell & Rogers - Maple Leaf; TMX Group.
* Private actions: Husky & Mobil; SAS, Qantas, Cargolux, and Singapore; Johnson & Johnson; Rogers.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.