Summarizes all major developments in Canadian competition law over the last year, including:
* Can indirect purchasers sue for price-fixing losses?
* Bell Canada hidden fees
* Business directory scams.
* Fines for price-fixing cartels - Domfoam, Valle, Kason, Component Hardware, and others.
* Competition Bureau challenge to Air Canada - United joint venture.
* Mergers - Google-Motorola; Canadian Tire-Forzani; Bell & Rogers - Maple Leaf; TMX Group.
* Private actions: Husky & Mobil; SAS, Qantas, Cargolux, and Singapore; Johnson & Johnson; Rogers.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Antitrust & Trade Regulation Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Michael Osborne, Affleck Greene McMurtry LLP | Attorney Advertising