In this presentation:
Road Map: Top Ten Steps to Successful and Compliant International Operations -
- Identify Goals in the Foreign Market: What’s next?
- Phased Approach: Considerations in entering foreign market
- Foreign Jurisdictions: What locale works for activities?
- Form of Entity: What type of operation best meets your goals?
- How best to protect your Intellectual Property
- Compliance: Anti-Corruption Laws
- Other Important Considerations:
- Tax and Accounting Issues
- Contracts: Essential provisions for protecting your interests
- Employment Issues
- Compliance: US Export Controls and Economic Sanctions
- Excerpt from Goals in the Foreign Market:
Questions to ask?
– What is your goal in the foreign jurisdiction? Identifying what you’d like to accomplish is the first priority. It will dictate almost all of the decisions that follow.
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.