In this presentation:
- The Exchanges and The Subsidies
- Preparing for the Employer Mandate
- Employer Strategies
- Other Fees and Market Reform
- Excerpt from: The Exchanges and The Subsidies
- The Drivers of Health Care Reform?
- Reform Insurance Laws
- Mandate certain insurance standards
- For example, “Essential Health Benefits,” “Actuarial Value,” Cost-Sharing Limitations, “Grandfather” Rules.
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Affordable Care Act, Employer Mandates, Health Insurance Exchanges, Healthcare Reform, Non-Profits, Subsidies
Published In: Health Updates, Insurance Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Nonprofits Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising