In This Issue:
- Florida Close to Approving Miami-Orlando Airport Train
- Beltline Development Along Atlanta's Eastside Soaring
- Plans for New Atlanta Falcons Stadium Move Forward
- Tampa Gets First Glimpse of $450 Million Encore Project
- Developers Turn to College Campuses for Growth Opportunities
- Hospitals Investing in New Designs to Better Accommodate Patients
- Brownfields Providing Building Opportunities for Health Centers
- Chinese Companies Boosting Presence in U.S. Real Estate Market
- FHA Condo Rule Changes Open Doors for Mixed-Use Developers
- Homebuilders Profiting More from Lending than Construction
- Contractors Face Massive Shortage of Construction Workers
- Excerpt from Florida Close to Approving Miami-Orlando Airport Train:
The state appears set to approve a key step in All Aboard Florida's quest to build a privately financed $1 billion train to carry tourists and business travelers from Miami to Orlando International Airport. The Florida Department of Transportation will announce whether it has approved a bid by the company to negotiate a deal to lay tracks along the BeachLine Expressway to the airport.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.