In This Issue:
- Atlanta Looks to Develop Turner Field Land Into Mixed-Use Area
- Miami Officials Consider Plans for Massive Soccer Stadium
- HUD to Inject $55M to Help Alabama Recover from Tornado
- Army Corps Urged to Reject Birmingham Northern Beltline Permit
- Miami Excited About Passenger Rail to Orlando
- Representative to Introduce Eminent Domain Legislation
- August Construction Material Prices Up 0.9 Percent
- OSHA Report Calls for Simplified Oversight In Fatality Investigations
- Green Homes Get Makeovers to Look More Mainstream
- Investors Capitalize on Land Deals as Housing Begins Recovery
- Excerpt from Atlanta Looks to Develop Turner Field Land Into Mixed-Use Area:
Atlanta's economic development agency is asking for proposals to redevelop a 55-acre tract of land north of Turner Field into a vibrant mixed-use neighborhood. Invest Atlanta sent out a request seeking ideas from developers to turn the sprawling field of parking lots that includes the footprint of the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium into a sports and entertainment district that draws crowds even when the Braves are on the road.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.