In this issue:
- Proposed Change to FINRA Rule Regarding Release of Disciplinary Complaints, Decisions and Other Information
- SEC Approves on an Accelerated Basis FINRA Rule Change Relating to Margin Requirements for Credit Default Swaps
- FINRA Proposed Rule Change to Extend Temporary Limit on Application of FINRA Rules to Security-Based Swaps
- NASDAQ Files to Change Order Processing Algorithm, Permit Registration of Market Makers and Amend Order Types on PSX
- SEC Issues FAQs Regarding Rule 15a-6 and Foreign Broker-Dealers
- LIBOR Discontinuation Guidance from ISDA
- New ISDA Protocol for Swap Documentation
- April 10 Deadline for Swap End User Legal Entity Identifier Requirement
- NFA Issues Reminder of FCM Responsibility for Review of Guaranteed IB Promotional Materials
- Texas District Court Deems Arbitration Agreement Enforceable
- New York District Court Bars Discovery of SEC’s Requests for Extension Under Dodd-Frank
- CFPB Finalizes ATM Disclosure Rule Changes
- Flood Insurance Changes
- Departments Release Waiting Period Regulations for Group Health Plans
- Excerpt from "Flood Insurance Changes"
On March 29, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the National Credit Union Administration, and the Farm Credit Administration (the Agencies) issued interagency guidance to inform financial institutions about revisions to the Flood Disaster Protection Act of 1973 (FDPA), which was amended by the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 (BWFI Act).
Please see full newsletter below for more information.