In this issue:
- FINRA Proposes to Adopt Rules on Quotation Requirements for OTC Equity Securities
- CFTC Seeks Comment on ICE Clear Europe Portfolio Margining Proposal
- New York DFS Proposes First Comprehensive Regulatory Framework for Virtual Currency Businesses
- District Court Clarifies Statute of Repose Timeline in Material Misstatement Case
- Ninth Circuit Defines Vicarious Liability Standard Under the TCPA
- FDIC Proposes Changes to Assessments Rule
- Excerpt from FINRA Proposes to Adopt Rules on Quotation Requirements for OTC Equity Securities:
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. is proposing to adopt rules governing the quotation requirements applicable to over-the-counter (OTC) equity securities. The rules would establish minimum standards for quotations and require fair and non-discriminatory access to member inter-dealer quotation systems. Member inter-dealer systems would be required to adopt and provide to FINRA written (i) policies and procedures on the collection and dissemination of OTC securities quotations, (ii) standards for fair and non-discriminatory system access and (iii) descriptions of each quotation-related data product along with pricing information. FINRA is also proposing minor amendments to its existing rules on quotation reporting requirements and to delete FINRA Rule 6500 Series governing the operation of the OTC Bulletin Board Service.
Please see full newwsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.