In this issue:
- SEC Sets Rulemaking Agenda for 2013
- SEC Accountants Speak at AICPA Conference
- Register for Our 2013 Proxy Season Update Webinar
- CFTC Issues No-Action Relief from CPO Registration
- NFA Issues Guidance on Annual Affirmation Requirement for CPO and CTA Exemptions
- Joint Press Statement Regarding OTC Derivatives Market
- Court Finds Personal Jurisdiction over Foreign Business Under a Conspiracy Theory
- Former Hedge Fund Founder Ordered to Pay $5 Million for Securities Law Violations
- FDIC Announces Systemic Risk Advisory Committee Meeting to Be Held December 10
- FSA Consults on Regulation of Benchmarks
- ESMA Issues Guidelines on Repo Arrangements for UCITS Funds
An excerpt from "FDIC Announces Systemic Risk Advisory Committee Meeting to Be Held December 10"
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) on December 4 announced that it will hold a meeting of its Systemic Risk Advisory Committee on December 10. The meeting “will feature a discussion with Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor of the Bank of England on US and United Kingdom cross-border cooperation, as well as discussions on Title I (Resolution Plans) and Title II (Orderly Liquidation Authority).” No reason was given for the late-breaking announcement.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Hedge Funds, OTC, SEC
Published In: Finance & Banking Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising