In this issue:
- SEC Division of Corporation Finance Issues 11 New C&DIs
- Register for Our 2014 Proxy Season Update Webinar
- CFTC Issues Cross-Border Transactions Advisory
- CFTC Issues Guidance Regarding Swap Execution Facilities
- Third Circuit Finds Delaware Chancery’s Arbitration Program Unconstitutional
- Second Circuit Says Injured Investors Lack Standing to Challenge Release of Fair Funds to US Treasury
- OCC Publishes Standards on the Use of an Independent Consultant
- Agencies Release Final Revisions to Interagency Q&As Regarding Community Reinvestment
- EU Trade Reporting to Begin in February 2014
- Excerpt from: Agencies Release Final Revisions to Interagency Q&As Regarding Community Reinvestment:
On November 15, the federal bank regulatory agencies with responsibility for Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rulemaking published final revisions to Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment. The Questions and Answers document provides additional guidance to financial institutions and the public on the agencies' CRA regulations.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.