In this issue:
- ISS Announces ISS Governance QuickScore to Replace GRId
- Petitioners File Opening Brief Challenging SEC’s Conflict Minerals Rule
- SEC Roundtable Discusses Decimalization and Tick Sizes
- SEC Issues Frequently Asked Questions on Exemption from Broker-Dealer Registration Under the JOBS Act
- trueEX Requests that CFTC Amend Order of Designation as a Contract Market
- Seventh Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Former Bank Executive’s APA and FIRREA Claims
- Delaware Court of Chancery Analyzes Damages Claims in Failed Asset Sale
An excerpt from "Seventh Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Former Bank Executive’s APA and FIRREA Claims"
The US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit recently affirmed an Illinois district court’s dismissal of claims brought by the former chairman and controlling stockholder of an Illinois-state chartered bank against the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), both in its regulatory capacity (FDIC-Corporate) and its receiver capacity (FDIC-Receiver).
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Broker-Dealer, CFTC, Conflict Mineral Rules, Decimalization, Dodd-Frank, Exemptions, FIRREA, Futures, GRId System, ISS, JOBS Act, QuickScore, Registration, SEC, trueEX
Published In: Finance & Banking Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising