In this issue:
- SEC Extends Interim Final Temporary Rule for Broker-Dealers Engaging in a Retail Forex Business
- FINRA Announces Targeted Examination Letter Regarding High-Frequency Trading
- CFTC Issues Interpretive Guidance Regarding Certain Cross-Border Transactions
- CFTC Seeks Public Comment on Wash Trade Advisory
- Florida Federal Court Orders $137 Million Forfeiture for Investment Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
- Ninth Circuit Affirms Radical Bunny LLC Managers’ Securities Violations
- Excerpt from: Florida Federal Court Orders $137 Million Forfeiture for Investment Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme:
The US District Court for the Middle District of Florida recently ordered one participant in a sophisticated investment fraud and money laundering scheme to forfeit $137 million in assets including cash, real property, aircraft and vessels.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.