In This Issue:
- SBA Ups Size Standards, Allowing 8,400 Firms to Become Small Biz
- Auditors Want to Limit Reporting of 'Critical Audit Matters'
- House Approves Permanent Extension of Small Business Tax Break
- EU Officials Probing Tax Loopholes as U.S. Companies Benefit
- More Companies Planning to Offer IPOs to Everyday Investors
- States Rewriting 'Patent Troll' Legislation
- Senate to Consider Bill Encouraging Cybersecurity Communication
- Start-ups Doing More to Make Sure Board Members Are Professionals
- Excerpt from SBA Ups Size Standards, Allowing 8,400 Firms to Become Small Biz:
More than an additional 8,400 businesses will become eligible for Small Business Administration loans and government contracting programs for small companies as a result of the agency updating its size standards for inflation. This is the first update for inflation in the size standards for these industries since 2008.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.