In This Issue:
- Secrecy Provision of JOBS Act Boosts IPO Pipeline
- SEC Chair Says Companies Will Soon Have to Admit Wrongdoing
- SBA Revises Standards Determining Small Business Sizes
- Group Announces "Framework" to Simplify Small Firm Accounting
- SBA Looking to Ease Small Business Loan Process
- Startups Await SEC Crowdfunding Regulations
- Government Changes Rules to Improve Small Biz Innovation Grants
- Proposal Would Boost R&D Tax Credit for Innovative Startups
- Excerpt from Secrecy Provision of JOBS Act Boosts IPO Pipeline:
Several of the largest private mobile advertising companies are among a group of start-ups testing investors' appetites for tech IPOs by using a new confidential securities filing created last year, according to several people familiar with these companies' plans. The IPO candidates are among 175 U.S. companies from a range of industries that have filed such Draft Registration Statements (or DRS filings) since the JOBS Act of 2012 loosened capital-raising rules for emerging growth companies.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.