Building strong relationships between your company’s in-house corporate counsel and outside counsel is crucial to developing trust, effective representation, and retention to meet your corporate needs.
The keys to doing so are:
• Understanding what’s important to the business client in the relationship
• Setting specific goals for each project
• Developing workable budgets
• Fashioning clear fee arrangements
• Creating a quality work product that relates to goals
• Achieving desired outcomes
These things take effective communication, continual effort and focus.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.