Goals of Program
• What a plaintiff must establish in order to succeed in a negligent credentialing case
• Review of recent cases and their impact on a hospital’s duty to protect patients
• How to successfully defend against these actions
• The importance of establishing and uniformly applying credentialing criteria, as well as documenting grounds for exceptions to minimize negligent credentialing claims
• The impact your state’s peer review confidentiality statute has on the hospital’s ability to defend against these lawsuits
• How to maximize your peer review protections as applied to physician profiling and pay-for-performance information
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.