Goals of Program:
• What must a plaintiff establish in order to succeed in a
negligent credentialing case
• Review of recent cases and their impact on a hospital’s duty to
• How to successfully defend against these actions
• The importance of establishing and uniformly applying
credentialing criteria as well as documenting grounds for
exceptions to minimize negligent credentialing claims
• What impact does your state’s peer review confidentiality
statute have on the hospital’s ability to defend against these
• How to maximize your peer review protections as applied to
physician profiling and P4P information
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.