In This Presentation:
- Data Breaches: By the numbers
- Costs of Data Breach
- Cybersecurity Considerations in Business Transactions
- Cybersecurity in M&A Transactions
- Cybersecurity – Service Agreements
- Cybersecurity in Service Provider Agreements
- SEC’s New Focus on Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Issues and the SEC
- The SEC’s Cybersecurity Guidance
- SEC Cybersecurity Priorities
- Cybersecurity Checklist
- Privacy and Data Protection Online
- Excerpt from Data Breaches: By the numbers:
- 42% increase in attacks in 2012*
- 102 successful attacks per week*
- The average cost of a data breach rose 15 percent since 2012 to $3.5 million per breach in 2013**
- The average cost paid for each lost or stolen record that contained sensitive and confidential information also increased by more than 9 percent, from $136 (2013) to $145**
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.