Defendant Doe 61 requests any and all of the following relief
1. The Court should allow each individual Doe to proceed anonymously.
2. This case should be severed and all but the first Doe Defendant should be dismissed for improper Joinder.
3. A Protective Order should be issues preventing the Plaintiff from obtaining personal information about the Defendants.
4. This case should be severed and all but the first Doe Defendant should be dismissed for failure to pay the proper filing fees.
5. Such other relief as this Court deems just.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.